Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: 10 Bookish People to Follow

Today's Top 10 Tuesday theme over at The Broke and the Bookish is your favorite people to follow on your social media platform of choice!

I'm choosing my 10 favorite Booktubers, since it was Booktube that got me back into reading in a big way.  I know some of these ladies may be everyone's favorites, but I'm giving a shout out anyway.

I'm listing these alphabetically, since I can't "rank" them (and don't want to).



abookutopia (Sasha) - mostly YA

Between Chapters (Trina) - mostly YA/fantasy

Bookables (Heather) - a variety including adult, YA, and children's

BooksandLala (Lala) - a variety including adult, thrillers, YA, contemporary

emmmabooks (Emma) - YA  (I don't always agree with her, but she's crazy fun to watch.)

Novels and Nonsense (Samantha) - a variety including classics

Hails Hearts Nyc (Hailey) - mostly YA

PeruseProject (Regan) - historical, fantasy, and YA

Thoughts on Tomes (Samantha) - mostly YA

readbyzoe (Zoe) - contemporary and YA



As you can see, I watch a lot of YA-oriented channels, and I do love them, but if anyone has suggestions for fun channels with slightly more adult reading tastes, I'd love to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. I love a lot of these booktubers. Can't wait to check the other ones out.

    ReplyDelete