Saturday, July 30, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: July

What I bought in July and why I bought it...

From Amazon (Physical Books):

  • One Plus One by Jojo Moyes - because I needed a road trip book for the Popsugar Reading Challenge
  • The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware - because I totally want to read a mystery/thriller set onboard a cruise ship when I go on my September cruise
From Amazon (Kindle Books):
  • The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey - because I was interested in this YA fantasy book when it came out last year and never bothered to buy it then
  • The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza - because it's a thriller and it was super-cheap
  • He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker - because I'm on a thriller/suspense kick and it has good reviews
  • Roses and Rot by Kat Howard - because it's a dark fairy tale/fantasy
  • Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton - because it's YA set in the world of elite ballet
From Barnes & Noble:
  • The Babylon Rite by Tom Knox - because I love adventure, anthropology, Indiana Jones, and The DaVinci Code and the description reminded me of all of them
  • The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern - because it was the first book I saw (in the bargain section) and I needed something to fill that prompt in the Popsugar Reading Challenge
  • Under Your Skin by Sabine Durrant - because I'm all about the thrillers lately, apparently
From Better World Books:
From Netgalley:
  • The Graces by Laure Eve - because witches are awesome
  • Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova - because Latin American witches are even more awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment