Thursday, October 27, 2016

#Spookathon Wrap-Up

I'm a little late, but here goes!

The Spookathon was a readathon from October 17-23 hosted by Lala from Books and Lala, Paige from Paige's Pages, and Shannon from Bookerly.  They also have a Twitter:.@thespookathon.  

There were five categories:
1.  Read a thriller
2.  Read a book with red on the cover
3.  Read a book with a spooky word in the title
4.  Read a 2016 release
5.  Read a book with a paranormal character/creature

I managed to complete 3 books last week, and a 4th one this week (which I read mostly last week). 

A book with red on the cover

A thriller (also has red on the cover)

A book with a paranormal character

2016 release (also has paranormal characters)

I wasn't able to complete The Haunting of Hill House, which was my planned read for a book with a spooky word in the title, but I'm hoping to curl up with it this weekend.  All in all, however, I consider this readathon a success!

I can't wait to participate again (hopefully more fully) next year!  Thanks to Shannon, Paige, and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment