Thursday, January 5, 2017

2017

I've gone back and forth for weeks about whether I want to participate in any year-long reading challenges, and ultimately I have decided not to.  I am so proud of myself for completing the Popsugar Reading Challenge last year and picking up a lot of books that wouldn't have been on my radar at all, but this year, as much as my little list-making heart enjoys fitting books into different categories, I've decided to just let my mood dictate my reading for the most part.

However, I do have some goals for 2017 (bookish and personal):

  • Attain my Goodreads goal of 50 books (again).
  • Complete my re-read of the entire Harry Potter series.  
  • #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks - I'm on a 2017 book buying ban!
  • Attempt at least one blog post a week and try to write more reviews.  
  • Reach out to other bookish people online (super hard for me, but I guess I have to start somewhere).
  • Set up a Bookstagram account.
  • Participate in Nanowrimo for the first time.
  • Apply to graduate school.
  • Limit random internet browsing time in the evenings and weekends in order to be more productive at home.
  • Complete Couch to 5K program and continue with workouts 3-5 days per week.
  • Designate times for cleaning and conquer clutter.
  • Establish a monthly budget for clothes/shoes/accessories.
  • Cook more at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment