Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Finds

I feel my slump ending, guys!  Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Friday Finds is hosted at Books and a Beat and showcases the books you've added to your TBR list over the past week.

Here's my discoveries:

Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
How is is possible that I didn't know that Suzanne Collins has another series besides the Hunger Games?!  The Overlander series is a middle grade fantasy that looks really cute.








Kalahari by Jessica Khoury
A YA survival story with elements of sci-fi by the author of The Forbidden Wish









Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffeneger
I picked this one up super-cheap at Book Outlet.  The mixed reviews have me a little worried, but I do love modern Gothic.








Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
I've never read anything by Jodi Picoult, but I heard Heather mention this book on her channel (Bookables).  It's about the aftermath of a school shooting.








Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult
This book's description also intrigued me - secrets in a small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment