Sunday, May 15, 2016

Summer TBR Pile

I'm chugging right along with the 2016 Popsugar Reading Challenge, so I wanted to share with you my plans for summer reading.  I'm considering summer May 15-September 15, even though it definitely doesn't feel like summer out there right now!

Rest of May: 
June:
  • Night by Elie Wiesel (#19: A book from Oprah's Book Club)
  • VACATION READING: Winter by Marissa Meyer (#18: A book that's at least 600 pages)
  • How to Be Bad by E. Lockhart, Sarah Mylnowski, and Lauren Myracle (#36: A book about a road trip)
July:
August:
September:

1 comment:

  1. I actually read The Great Gatsby a few weeks ago for school, it's pretty good! The Darkest Minds is great (one of my favorites!) and I really need to finish the Lunar Chronicles, I'm behind on that one

    ReplyDelete