I'm chugging right along with the 2016 Popsugar Reading Challenge, so I wanted to share with you my plans for summer reading. I'm considering summer May 15-September 15, even though it definitely doesn't feel like summer out there right now!
Rest of May:
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (#33: A classic from the 20th century)
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (#25: A book that takes place during summer)
- Bossypants by Tina Fey (#28: A book written by a comedian)
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (signed copy received from a giveaway by Functioning Insanity Reviews)
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin (#13: A self-improvement book)
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (#29: A dystopian novel)