Friday, September 23, 2016

R.I.P. Challenge XI

ripeleven400

The one reading challenge that I try to participate in with any type of yearly consistency is the Readers Imbibing Peril (RIP) Challenge created by Carl of Stainless Steel Droppings.  The challenge is to read books/short stories/plays (or even watch movies) over the months of September and October in the following categories:  mystery, thriller, horror, suspense, Gothic, or dark fantasy.  This is the 11th year of the challenge and I've participated probably about 5 or so times, either on my own or on now-defunct old blogs.

I'm hoping for "Peril the First," which is completion of 4 books in the above categories.

My Challenge TBR:

  1. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware (not technically a TBR, since I finished it yesterday)
  2. Death of a Gossip by MC Beaton
  3. In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
  4. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson

Creepy fall reading is the best reading!  Grab a blanket and a pumpkin spice cappuccino and curl up with a good book.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment