Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Finds



Welcome to this week's Friday Finds, where I'm sharing the books I added to my Goodreads TBR over the past week.  (A Daily Rhythm was hosting this feature, but I'm not sure if she's continuing it.)



When I saw this book, I knew this would be a must-read for me as an unmarried woman in my 30s.  Apparently there are lots of us!  Yay for independent women!  (will be released 3/1/16)









Mysteries are my first love, from my Nancy Drews back in elementary school, Agatha Christies in high school, to Stephanie Plum in my 20s.  I will always have a soft spot in my heart for cozy mysteries; they are like comfort food for me.  A cozy mystery set in a Scottish rare bookshop?  I'm in!  (will be released 3/29/16)











First in a duology, this historical fiction follows a Chinese emperor's concubine.  (will be released 3/1/16)











Aside from the hideous cover, this book looks great!  This is a YA western about a girl looking to avenge her father's murder.  I love that this is a standalone and not a fantasy for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment