Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday Talks: 2016 Challenges

This week's Tuesday Talks topic is the challenges you plan to participate in this year.


  • My main challenge, like last year, is the Popsugar Reading Challenge which lasts the full year.  This year, it has been shortened to 40 prompts with a total of 41 books.  Download a printable checklist!

    The full list of what I plan to read for each category is here.  I may switch out some of the books depending on my mood.  So far, I have read 4 already!
  • I will probably participate in R.I.P. Challenge XI this fall.  I participated in this challenge a couple times several years back and am excited to return to it.  This challenge runs through September and October and focuses on scary/creepy reads.  (It used to be hosted by Carl of Stainless Steel Droppings, but it appears that The Estella Society is now hosting.)
Just these two will probably keep me busy enough, but I'm definitely open to others!



No comments:

Post a Comment